Sunday

How Vacuum Pump Turned Penis Into a Freak Dick

The reason I got into penis pumping is because I got off on the ability to make my average pecker the size of an stallion's. It's during that moment when my cock is so swollen that I can barely where my underwear that I truly am and feel like the Alpha Male.

RichieP from Ft. Meyers, FL, feels the same way, too.

"Its just fucking incredible stuffing my balls and cock into a tube and pumping the living daylights out of them," he says. "The first time I did it I got freaked out. I couldn't believe it was me walking around the apartment with a tool the size of an elephant's.

"My dick, honestly, was the size of an pink squash. My nuts were the size of cantaloupes. The weight down there was tremendous. It felt like I was carrying 20 pounds of lead weight.

Hey, bro, I know the feeling. And I dig it. Nobody, including the hung stud at my gym, holds a candle to my animal after a good pumping.


Richie says he first started out with the standard tube pump and got busy blowing up his cock. He got really good at it. Pictures of his angry beast are all over local pumper forums. But he wanted more. So he transitioned over to pumps that depleted his nuts of air as well.

"I thoroughly enjoyed having a true salami for a penis," he said. "But I also wanted to give my scrotum a workout, so I picked up a pump that accomodated all my privates.

"The thrill of just feeling the pressure on your nutsack is incredible. It's like an endless blowjob. And, like a bread baking in the oven, you see your nuts rise, filling the tube's ball compartments until you think you're going to crack them apart with your growing scrotum flesh. Just knowing this makes me sometimes pump to unsafe levels!"

Richie, you rock bro! And thanks for your latest pumping session pics. My god your nuts look like over-ripe mango. Your cock looks like a freakin' bat. Break out the sweat pants because there's no way your wearing jeans this week.

Keep on pumpin', guys!