Wednesday

Normal Dude Vacuum Pumps Cock 3x Normal Size!

I love success stories. Thomas P, Reno, NV, writes in that after having used a hand-pump penis vacuum that also does a number on his scrotum. 

"I didn't know what the hell I was doing when I first started," Thomas related. "I tried extenders, cock rings, and weights. I got results, but not the monster ones I craved. 

"I movied to an eliptical glass tube cylinder with plunger and really worked penis tissues. But I heard from a buddy that using a ball pump got me more control. 

"Now some guys wear by ball pumps, but I got no change in size. I shopped the net and stumbled on a hand pump penis vacuum package. I read reviews, and all were positive. I took the plung." 

If the size of Thomas' ball sack is any indication, he definitely made the right choice. He also noted he increased the frequency of his pumping. 

"I thought once a week for twenty minutes was fine," he said. "Boy, was I wrong. To get really big, you gotta pump three to four times a week for six months. No let up.

"It's a commitment, OK?"

Hey, Thomas, no disagreement here, pal. I'm on the same schedule I've got the cock of a stallion on steroids. 

"Have fun pumping," he concluded. "It's a rush. The sensations are unreal. Better than pussy or ass. My schedule may sound like a chore, but I look forward to it more than watching The Office on Thursday nights." 

That's the spirit!